Guaranteed Safe Checkout
PrimeSelf Magnesium Complex assists in improving brain health, muscle recovery as well as learning and memory, while providing three types of bioavailable forms of magnesium such as Magnesium L-Threonate which is made of magnesium and threonic acid which may assist in improving relaxation, sleep quality and memory as well as increasing focus. PrimeSelf Magnesium Complex is a combination of essential mineral magnesium and malic acid which is found in fruits and vegetables – which may boost exercise performance and overall energy, relieve pain as well as promote overall heart health. Magnesium glycinate combines elemental magnesium as well as a glycine (which is an amino acid), making it easily absorbed through the small intestine.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps support cognitive function
- May improve memory and learning
- Promotes general and brain health
- Promotes relaxation and quality sleep
- May improve muscle tension and pain
- Helps supports energy production and stamina
Magnesium L-Threonate (as Magtein): Magtein is a patented form of Mg that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier for utilization in the brain. Laboratory studies indicate that Magtein supports brain health and may facilitate learning and memory, as well as a relaxed mood.
Magnesium Malate (as DiMagnesium Malate from TRAACS): Shown to assist with stamina, and muscle pain by relaxing tension and has provided substantial relief to fibromyalgia patients in scientific tests,
Magnesium Glycinate (as Bisglycinate Chelate from (TRAACS): Glycine is imperative for preserving neuronal function and supplementation can improve sleep quality, improve attention, and has a host of other benefits.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Adults: 2 capsules per day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.