Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Pure Herbal Remedies Paraherb contains a blend of herbs that are used for eliminating all bodily parasites including their eggs. It also detoxifies the colon and cleans the blood. There are a wide variety of parasites – over 100 – that live in the human body and multiply very fast! Parasites can be small creatures or very big and live off the human host. Not only are they they nutrient thieves but they can cause major damage to organs. This may leave a person feeling very tired, toxic and weak.
Symptoms of parasites may include fatigue, depression, insomnia, anaemia, dry skin and hair, mental dullness, constipation, bloating, weak immunity, viral or fungal infections, skin rashes, anal itching, and much more including chronic illnesses and even cancer.
The whole family should do a parasite cleanse every 6 months. This course should be followed and completed in 21 days.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Killing Parasites
- Blood cleansing
- Colon detox
Wormwood 75mg, black walnut hulls 75mg, cloves 75mg, Thyme 50mg, Ginger 50mg, aniseed 50mg, olive leaf 50mg sacred bark 35mg.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Dosage: Adults and children 12 years and over : 2 caps 2 x daily
Children 5 – 7 : 1 cap a day
Children 8 – 10 : 2 caps a day
Children 10 – 12 : 1 cap 3 x daily
This formula must be taken for 21 days.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.