Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Rawbiotics Defence is a live liquid probiotic which supports good gut and immune function. Contains a potent blend of ginger, turmeric, elderberry and cinnamon extracts along with fermented probiotics. Can be taken as your regular daily product if you have a weakened immune system or simply to increase the body’s defences when they are most needed. This probiotic has 12 strains of beneficial cultures and a blend of powerful herbal extracts, fermented together at body temperature. It balances and regulates the GI tract and provides the foundation for a healthy immune system.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Multi strained and non-freeze-dried probiotics – which may be more potent in boosting your immune system
- Can lead to less bloating and less gastric flare ups
- Helps to improve your digestive system
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
- Gluten free
- 100% natural and GMO free
- Palm Oil free
- Soy free
- Lactose free
Composition per dosage of 15ml: 100% natural fruit juices 525mg, natural sugar cane molasses 150mg, kelp 45mg, sodium chloride 15ml, efficient microbes food 600mg, grade beneficial cultures, herbal extract blend containing 200mg (turmeric [95% curcuminoids], ginger root, elderberry, cinnamon).
Suggested Directions For Use:
30 ml per day (compromised digestive systems: start with 10 ml per day and build up to recommended dosage). Can be taken at any time, with or without food.
Warnings / Allergens:
White flakes appearing on surface after opening are beneficial and normal. During pregnancy and lactation consult your health specialist. Do not shake bottle. This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.