Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Rawbiotics Kids is a daily probiotic that provides natural bacteria needed for children’s health and growth. Essential bacteria, found in Rawbiotics Kids, improves the body’s ability to utilize nutrition, assisting with healthy growth and increasing the body’s ability to create natural vitamins and antibiotics. Rawbiotics are live fermented probiotics that balance and optimize gastro-intestinal tract functionality. The addition of Rawbiotics Kids provides all the original goodness in a more suitable child-friendly formula.
Key and Feature Benefits:
- Regulates and aids digestive disorders
- Child-friendly formula.
- Boosts immunity
- 100% natural and GMO free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Soy free
100% Natural Fruit juices 525mg, Natural Sugar Cane Molasses 150mg, Kelp 45mg, Sodium Chloride 15mg, Efficient Microbes Food Grade Beneficial Cultures 600mg, Purified and Structured Water 13515mg, Herbal extract blend containing: Slippery Elm, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Rose Hip.
ProbioticSpecies: Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophilus.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adult: 30ml per day (compromised digestive systems: start with 10ml per day and build up to recommended dosage).
Children: 15ml per day
Can be taken at any time, with or without meal
During pregnancy and lactation please consult your health specialst.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.