Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Chia Seeds has an incredible nutritional profile making it a near-complete food, that provides your body with high levels of energy, protein, dietary fibre, fates, carbohydrates, a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants as well as high levels of omega 3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are mostly used to supplement dietary fibre and it is claimed they have many other health promoting properties.
The mechanical properties found in Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Chia Seeds is that the fibre content may promote good bowel health. These chia seeds don't need to be grounded in order to gain access to its nutrients, and the seeds can be stored for long periods of time, without the quality of the seeds deteriorating.
Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Chia Seeds contains alpha linolenic fatty acid (ALA) which is the only known omega-3 fatty acid that the body cannot produce on its own. Chia seeds provide the body with a multitude of vitamins, such as A, B, E and D and minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, phosphorous, potassium, silicon, sodium, Sulphur, thiamine and zinc.
Soaring Free Superfoods Organic Chia Seeds are an ideal source of protein, which are considered the building blocks of the body, hair, skin, nails, muscles, red blood cells, essential and non-essential amino acids as well as fibre, which are all necessary for a healthy heart and good blood circulation. Chia seeds, may also assist diabetics regulate their blood sugar levels.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Contains soluble fibre which reduces blood sugar spikes
- Contains high levels of omega-3 oils for better cognitive function
- May provide low-calorie density and high protein to meals or smoothies
- May help sooth the digestive system and cleans the colon
- Soluble fibre stabilises blood sugar and avoids spikes resulting in an increase of energy
- High amounts of near-complete, plant protein
- Has one of the highest plant-based sources of omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Contains essential fats, fibre and protein in combination ideal for athletes endurance
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids to protect your heart
- Potent antioxidants may provide anti-ageing benefits
- Has more calcium than milk, plus boron for absorption for optimal bone support
100% chia seeds (pesticide free)
Product of Zimbabwe.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Recommended 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon daily.
Create a quick chia porridge base by adding water and waiting 5 minutes while the chia expands to 10 times its volume. Add chia seeds directly to your smoothies or juices, mix it into soups or sauces as a thickener, create power-packed energy bars, crackers or delicious creamy desserts
Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts and seeds
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.