Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Baobab oil has been one of Africa’s best kept secrets – it has a high concentration of essential fatty acids and has been proven to alleviate chronic skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It absorbs quickly into the skin, restoring hydration and elasticity to the skin for a radiant, healthy glow. Soil Organic Baobab Oil is a carrier oil that you can use to mix essential oils for aromatherapy, massage or creating your own perfumes or beauty or skincare products.
Organic Baobab Oil for use as a carrier oil, or on the skin and hair.
- A nutrient rich oil suitable for use on hair and skin.
- Enhances skins radiance by infusing it with much needed good fats
- Can be used to make your own skin care products or on its own.
Carrier oils are generally cold pressed vegetable oils. In aromatherapy these oils are used as a base into which the highly concentrated essential oils are diluted. Each carrier oil has its own unique properties which have many benefits in aromatherapy. Blended with essential oils, or on their own, these oils can be used for massage or as bath oils. The 30ml dropper oils are particularly useful to apply as skincare oils on their own or in addition to other skincare serums and creams.
Keep your bottle of argan oil away from heat and light.
Cold-pressed, pure organic baobab oil.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.