Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Soil Organic Jojoba Oil is a soft and nourishing oil that is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It is suitable for all skin types whether dry, oily or sensitive. This oil may also be used on dry hair. Soil Organic Jojoba Oil is naturally more of a liquid wax than an oil. The molecular structure and pH of this oil is very similar to the skin’s own natural sebum, which is why it is such a versatile skin oil. Organic Jojoba Oil is sourced from Israel, where the jojoba seeds are cold-pressed.
Key Benefits and Features:
- May be used on dry hair
- Great carrier oil base for essential oil blends
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Suitable for all skin types whether dry, oily or sensitive
- Easily absorbed into the skin
100% pure organic Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
Suggested Directions For Use:
May be applied to dandruff prone sculps to help alleviate dandruff.
May be mixed into moisturiser.
May be used as a natural makeup remover.
May be applied to eczema or psoriasis prone skin.
May be added into hair products to create a hair mask.
May also be used to treat cold sores.
Patch test before use
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Discontinue immediately if irritation or an allergic reaction occurs and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.