Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Soil Organic Rosehip Oil is known for its tissue regenerating properties and is ideal for dry and damaged skin due to its high vitamin A and essential fatty acid content. Soil Organic Rosehip Oil is a nourishing oil that can also be used to treat scarring and to reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing, particularly as a result of sun damage. The wild rose-bush is indigenous to parts of Ukhlamba Highlands, close to the Drakensberg. The intensely red coloured fruits of this native bush are harvested for their seeds, from which Rose Hip oil is extracted by steam distillation.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Has tissue regenerating properties
- Ideal for dry and damaged skin
- High vitamin A and essential fatty acid content
- May reduce scarring
- May reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing caused by sun damage
100% pure organic Rosehip oil (Rosa eglanteria)
Suggested Directions for Use:
Bath: Add 5-10 drops to a warm running bath. (If you have sensitive skin, or you want some added moisture, blend it with a teaspoon of carrier oil first.) Close the door so the vapours don’t escape; relax for at least 10 minutes, breathing deeply.
Massage: Thoroughly mix 5-6 drops of essential oil to every 10ml of carrier oil. Massage gently into the skin.
Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of your burner or vaporiser with water. Add 3-6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle; the oil will evaporate as the water warms up. NB: Do not let the bowl dry out.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your medical care-giver before use.
Please exercise caution and do not ingest or take internally
Store away from children, animals, sunlight and heat.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.