Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Soil Organic Sweet Basil Oil is enlivening, comforting and helpful for clarity and strength of mind as well as body systems. It is a good tonic for the treatment of depression and stress related headaches and migraines. This organic essential oil may also be used to help clear the minds and relieve intellectual fatigue, while giving clarity and mental strength. Soil Organic Sweet Basil Oil also helps regulate the menstrual cycle as well as ease muscle aches and pains. It is also a beneficial component in insect repellent formulations.
Soil Organic Sweet Basil Oil is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic oil, extracted by steam distillation of the leaves and flowering tops of the plant. There are many chemotypes of this oil but the sweet Basil has a higher percentage of linalool, which is regarded as safe to use in aromatherapy.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps to clear the mind and relieve intellectual fatigue and aids concentration
- Can help insect bites and wasp stings
- Helps relieve sinus congestion and bronchitis
- May help regulate the menstrual cycle
- May aid in the treatment of depression and stress related headaches or migraines
- May help ease muscle aches
100% pure organic Basil essential oil (Ocimum basilicum).
Suggested Directions for Use:
- To help relieve sinus congestion and bronchitis add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour
- In burners and steamers – add a few drops to the water and inhale directly or allow the steam to scent the air
- Place 2-3 drops on your pillow at night
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
Excessive use can cause a stupefying effect
Not to be used during pregnancy
Please exercise caution and do not ingest or take internally
Store away from children, animals, sunlight and heat
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.