Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Soil Ultrasonic Diffuser is both easy to use and clean! This diffuser uses water and ultrasonic vibrations to disperse the molecules of the essential oil into the air via a fine mist. Diffuser automatically stops when water level becomes too low. There are multiple timing and lighting settings. It gives the room a calmer, more pleasant smelling ambiance. You can use any of your favourite essential oils in this diffuser. When used correctly essential oils can safely supply a host of benefits from purifying the air and reducing mould and harmful microorganisms. This means you can inhale and absorb the benefits into your body, which can aid relaxation but also works wonders for your senses. Those looking to relax after a stressful day, this is a must have. It can make all the difference. May also be used for plants, however you’ll have to use it in a small space or very close to your plant in order for it to provide humidity.
Key Benefits and Features:
- May improve your health
- May relieve pain and cramping
- May relieve congestion
- May promote healthy sleep patterns
- May boost your mood
- May improve respiratory health
- May reduce mould and harmful microorganisms
- Can also be used for plants
Suggested Directions for Use:
Simply plug the cord in, add 200ml of water and up to 12 drops of your favorite essential oils
Set the timer and enjoy
To begin misting, press the mist button once
Second time for an intermitten setting of misting on 15 sec, off 15 sec
Third time stops the misting
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.