Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Solgar Advance 40+ Acidophilus is designed to assist people over 40 years of age. A wonderful source of L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus FF, L. paracasei, B. lactis and S. thermophilusmicorganisms. Probiotics contain much needed good bacteria to defend our bodies when harmful pathogens (bad bacteria). Healthy gut flora supports a healthy digestive tract, immune system and optimal nutrient absorption. Probiotics have been shown to inhibit candida growth within the digestive tract and regulate bowel movement.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Infectious diarrhoea
- Flatulence and bloating
- Coeliac disease
- Intestinal permeability
- Bacterial dysbiosis
Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose; sodium alginate); live bacterial cultures; anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate) providing: L. acidophilus, LA-5®, L. rhamnosus GG, LGG®, S. thermophilus, TH-4®, B. lactis, BB-12®, L. paracasei, L. CASEI 431®, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
Suggested Directions for Use:
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) to two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Although it is not required, refrigeration helps to further preserve the microorganisms.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.