Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Aloe Vera Leaf has 18 amino acids that work together with other compounds in the body to aid digestion, absorb important nutrients and also detox the body. Persons suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcers, constipation and piles may find some relief by supplementing with Aloe Vera as it is a natural laxative that assists the peristaltic movement of the colon. Aloe Vera is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties which could ease joint and muscle pain. Rich in vitamins, it is a powerful antioxidant and free radical cell scavenger, which promotes a stronger immunity.
Key Benefits and Ingredients:
- Boosting immune system
- Digestion issues (Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, constipation, piles etc.)
- Healthy skin
- Anti-aging properties
Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Bulking Agent: (microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (stearic acid, magnesium stearate), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powdered Concentrate (200:1) (Aloe barbadensis).
Suggested Directions for Use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Limit use to no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Notice: This product contains Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Aloe Vera may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.