Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This is designed to raise the natural acidity of the stomach to help the body digest proteins in the diet. Interestingly betaine hydrochloride is also known as stomach acid. We need it to break down food, especially proteins and fats, but at the same time not break down nutrients so that they cannot be absorbed. Betaine is very important in destroying harmful organisms in foods. It acts as a protective barrier against food poisoning or infection.
Hypochloridia may cause an inhibition of pancreatic enzymes. This results in food not being digested properly.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Flatulence and bloating
- Leaky gut disorder
- Incomplete digestion
- Mineral deficiency
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, lactose (from milk), hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin), Pepsin (1:10,000 units**), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Flavour: natural peppermint.
Suggested Directions for Use:Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, soy and dairy products and is formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
Suggested use: As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet with a meal to a maximum of three (3) tablets per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Tablets should be swallowed with water – DO NOT CHEW. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or ahve any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
CAUTION: Do not take in cases of stomach or duodenal pain or history of ulcers.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.