Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Derived from fresh cranberries, Solgar Natural Cranberry Extract with vitamin C is a natural source of hippuric acid, which may support women with cystitis. Cystitis is a fairly common form of infection in the bladder wall. Cranberries and vitamin C being rich in antioxidants assist in promoting good immune health and fight against free radicals.
The anti-bacterial compounds in cranberry such as D-mannose and hippuric acid, inhibit pathogenic bacteria (such as streptococcus and E coli) in the urinary tract. This may prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary surface. This may be particularly helpful in treating urinary tract infections.
Vitamin C helps boost white blood cells and may shorten the duration of any infection. Combined the cranberry and vitamin C may help to fight any unwelcome infections in the body.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Urinary tract infections
- Colds and flu
- Bacteria and infections
Cranberry (concentrate powder), vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
Contains no: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavour, Sweetener, Preservatives and Colour.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.