Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Homocysteine are amino acids are that are made by the body when protein is broken down. Elevated levels of homocysteines may cause stroke or heart attacks. Clot formation and blocked artery walls are also a cause of raised homocysteine levels. A few things may cause elevated levels, examples being inadequate vitamin B or genetics. Homocysteine build up may be prevented when homocysteines are converted. Solgar Homocysteine Modulators may help the body to balance homocysteine levels.
The following ingredients help by doing the following:
Trimethylglycine (TMG) – a phytonutrient extracted from sugar beet. It donates methyl groups to homocysteine to form methionine and may lower cholesterol and total blood lipids.
Vitamin B6 – needed for conversion of homocysteine into cystathionine. Studies show those with low blood levels of B6 are five times more likely to have a heart attack.
Vitamin B12 and folic acid – deficiencies in these nutrients lead to high homocysteine levels. These important B vitamins act as methyl donors to facilitate the conversion of homocysteine back to methionine.
Trimethylglycine 1000mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 , Pyridoxine HCI, Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Antioxidant (powdered blend of L-Ascorbic acid and beta-carotene), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid).
Contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Suggested use: As a food supplement for adults, two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.