Guaranteed Safe Checkout
High in antioxidants, this herbal balm contains a unique blend of essential herbal oils with well-known healing and germicidal powers. Formulated to reduce pain and relieve itching in all rashes including deep-seated problems such as psoriasis eczema and acne. Burns and stings respond instantly (stinging sensation disappears almost immediately) and effective results can be seen from burns and cuts, bites and traumatised skin with minimal scar tissue.
Easily absorbed, these essential oils soothe aches and pains by penetrating beneath the skin’s surface to restore and revitalise muscles, bones, capillaries and nerves, providing effective relief for traumatised or arthritic, aching muscles and joints.
This unique blend of herbal and essential oils in an aqueous cream base contains the following herbal active ingredients:
Calendula (Calendula Officinalis)
Eucaplyptus (Eucalyptus Smithii)
Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllata)
Camphor (Cinnamon Camphora)
Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis)
St John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum)
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinefera)
Available in 125ml and 500ml tubs.
Note that this product is completely free from petrochemicals and parabens.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.