Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex is a popular nourishing formulation that provides deep nutritional support during pregnancy and brestfeeding. Highly supportive during pregnancy by providing 22 different vitamins, minerals and accessory nutrients as well as 7 MAGNIFOOD ingredients, designed to assist the bioavailability.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Provides support during pre-conception period
- Nutritional support
- Nutritional support during breastfeeeding
Each capsule contains:
Calcium (elemental) 50 mg (as calcium carbonate 123,8 mg providing calcium 44,57 mg and calcium citrate 23,8 mg providing calcium 5 mg and calcium ascorbate 4,6 mg providing calcium 0,43 mg); Brassica oleracea L. (kale leaf – fresh freeze dried & powdered) 50 mg; Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg (from zinc ascorbate 34,48 mg providing vitamin C 25 mg and calcium ascorbate 4.6 mg providing vitamin C 2,5 mg and magnesium ascorbate 4,47 mg providing vitamin C 2,5 mg); Magnesium (elemental) 25 mg (as magnesium oxide 28,68 mg providing magnesium 17,21 mg and magnesium citrate 50 mg providing magnesium 7,5 mg and magnesium ascorbate 4,47 mg providing magnesium 0,39 mg); Rubus vestitus Weihe (blackberry fruit – fresh freeze dried & powdered) 25 mg; Vaccinium myrtillus L. (bilberry fruit – fresh freeze dried & powdered) 25 mg; Cucurbita pepo L. (pumpkin seed – air dried & powdered) 25 mg; Oryza sativa L. (stabilised, air dried & powdered rice germ and bran) 25 mg; Beta vulgaris L. (beetroot greens & juice – fresh freeze dried & powdered) 12,5 mg; Spinacia oleracea L. (spinach leaf – fresh freeze dried & powdered) 12,5 mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) (30 I.U.) 10 mg; Citrus bioflavonoids (from Citrus aurantium L./bitter orange) 10 mg; Iron (elemental) 7,5 mg (as iron bisglycinate chelate 35,715 mg)
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) 7,5 mg; DHA (docosahexaenoic acid from Schizochytrium algae) 7,5 mg; Zinc (elemental) 5 mg (as zinc ascorbate 34,48 mg); Choline bitartrate 2,5 mg; Inositol 2,5 mg Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2,5 mg (from 2,99 mg calcium pantothenate); Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 2,5 mg; Thiamine (vitamin B1) 1,5 mg;
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1,5 mg; Natural beta-carotene/mixed carotenoids (from Dunaliella salina) 1 mg; Copper (elemental) 0,5 mg (as copper gluconate 3,57 mg); Manganese (elemental) 0,25 mg (as manganese bisglycinate chelate 1.56 mg) Folate (as calcium L-methylfolate) 200 mcg; Biotin (as d-Biotin) 75 mcg; Iodine (elemental) 50 mcg (as potassium iodide 0,208 mg); Selenium (elemental) 12,5 mcg (as selenomethionine 2,5 mg); Chromium (elemental) 10 mcg (as chromium picolinate 0,083 mg) Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol – from lichen) (400 I.U.) 5 mcg; Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2,5 mcg”.
Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy and gelatine.
Free of animal ingredients, additives, added sugar, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Take 1 – 2 capsules daily with food.
- May not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- If taking pescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product
- Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.