Guaranteed Safe Checkout
The skin benefits from aloe are well-known, and with this pure organic aloe drink, you can enjoy all those great healing benefits on the inside as well as the outside. Aloe 24/7 from Totally Wild is a tasty and refreshing health drink that soothes digestive troubles, boosts energy and keeps your immune system strong. Made from organic, wild-grown aloe ferox plants from the Klein Karoo region, this Totally Wild aloe drink is full of minerals and dietary fibre. It’s wonderfully soothing for sore stomachs, heartburn and indigestion. First thing in the morning or after a workout, a daily glass of aloe juice will keep you feeling hydrated and healthy.
- No aloe bitters
- No added sugar
- Certified organic by ECOCERT SA
- Source of calcium, iron & magnesium
- Source of dietary fibre
- Source of natural sugars (glyconutrients)
- Boosts energy, immunity & overall wellbeing
- Relieves symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, stomach ulcers & IBS
- Helps to lower blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improves your body’s cell-to-cell communication
Aloe 24/7 has a thick, syrupy consistency that coats the lining of your digestive tract; that’s where the active Ingredients get to work, soothing irritation and inflammation.
This hydrating drink has a slightly tart aloe taste, and can be mixed with pure fruit juice or smoothies for a sweeter flavour.
Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening, and use within 3-4 days.
Please Note: Because this is an organic product, the colour, taste and consistency may vary slightly from batch to batch, depending on the harvest.
Water, organic aloe ferox pulp, citric acid.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.