Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Vibrant Health A Man's Zinc contains Zn Arginate & Plant Sterols targeted to deliver health support to the prostate gland.
Men and women have just about the same amount of zinc in all tissues of their bodies, with one exception: the male prostate gland. The male prostate gland contains and uses more zinc than any other tissue – 4 to 80 times more, depending on what tissue it might be compared against. The main transporter of zinc is the amino acid arginine, a nutrient also found concentrated in the prostate gland. Binding zinc to arginine helps direct it to the tissue that has the highest requirement for the mineral. Without adequate zinc, sperm production decreases, and the general health of the prostate falters.
Key Benefits and Features:
- 30 mg. elemental Zn from arginate
- 200 mg. phytosterols
- Supports prostate health*
- Supports immunity, healing, and taste*
- Supports bone health and tissue integrity*
- Important cellular antioxidant
Serving size 1 capsule
Zinc (elemental, from arginate) 30mg, soy phytosterol complex 196mg, beta sitosterol 82.6, campesterol 52.4mg, stigmasterol 45.8mg, brassicasterol 7mg, sitosterol 3.4mg, other sterols 5.2mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicion dioxide
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.