Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Vibrant Health Digestive Vibrance 100 Billion Probiotics has been designed as a 28 day start to a healthy digestive system. Stress, pathogens, allergies, hormones, and nutritional deficiencies may provide the foundation for digestive dysfunction and damage to intestinal linings. Those linings normally replace themselves every 7 days. Improved Bowel Support is clinically formulated to support normal and efficient restoration of intestinal mucosa, helping to assure the health and overall function of the digestive system.
100 billion probiotics from 8 effective strains provide the core of the Improved Bowel Support formula. They go to work on the special dietary fibers in Improved Bowel Support, converting them to short chain fatty acids. The fatty acids fuel dynamic growth of new cells in a healthy intestinal lining. Improved Bowel Support is your all in one product to promote regularity and digestive health. It contains ingredients that support intestinal health.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Provides nutritional support to help the body heal itself
- 100 billion probiotics from eight strains specifically chosen for their digestive health benefits
- Helps relieve discomfort while supporting regularity and improved digestion
- Before Opening: Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After Opening: Store in your freezer (best) or refrigerator (good).
- Keep out of reach of children.
Nett Weight: 406 g, Servings Per Container: 28, Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14.5 g).
Supplement Facts: per Serving.
Calories: 45, Total Fat (g): 0.5, Total Carbohydrate (g): 9, of which Total Sugar (g): 2, Dietary Fibre: 6, Protein (g): 2, Vitamin K (mcg): 3.7, Vitamin B6 (mcg): 2.75, Calcium (mg): 93, Iron (mg): 3.4, Iodine (mcg): 100, Magnesium (mg): 16, Selenium (mcg): 50, Prebiotic & Fermentable Fibres: per Serving. Acacia Gum* (mg): 3500, Psyllium Seed Powder (mg): 3000, Wheat Grass Leaf Powder* (mg): 2000.
Probiotics: per Serving.
Lactobacillus Plantarum MAK45L23P: 30 bill CFUs, Bifidobacterium Longum MAK34B12L: 20 bill CFUs, Bifidobacterium Infantis MAK22B04I: 10 bill CFUs, Lactobacillus Paracasei MAK92L81P: 10 bill CFUs, Lactobacillus Helveticus MAK18L82H: 10 bill CFUs, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus MAK79L08R: 10 bill CFUs, Lactobacillus Acidophilus MAK32L61A: 5 bill CFUs, Streptococcus Thermophilus MAK34S24T: 5 bill CFUs.
Condition Specific Ingredients: per Serving.
L-Glutamine (mg): 700, Calcium (mg): 200, L-Arginine (mg): 200, Magnesium (mg): 16.5, Turmeric Extract (20% Curcuminoids; mg): 125, Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract (mg): 100, Astragalus Root Extract (70% Polysaccharides; mg): 100, Grape Seed Extract (95% Polyphenols; mg): 50, Pomegranate Whole Fruit Extract (40% Ellagic Acid; mg): 50, Rosemary Leaf Extract (5% Rosmarinic Acid; mg): 50, Ginger Root Powder* (mg): 25, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (24% Flavonglycosides; mg): 25, Green Tea Leaf Extract (95% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins; mg): 25, Black Mustard Seed Extract (0.5% Selenium; mg): 25
Sugar Cane Juice Powder* (1.9 g), Natural Mandarin Orange Flavour (750 mg), Citric Acid Powder (400 mg), Stevia 95% Glucosyl Stevioside Standardardised Extract* (220 mg), Malic Acid Powder (200 mg), Vanifolia Natural Vanilla Flavour (33 mg). *Certified Organic.
Suggested Directions for Use:
As a maintenance dose, mix one scoop of Digestive Vibrance into 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until mixed.
If you are currently taking any medication, have a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.