Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Vibrant Health Super Natural Boron is a natural form of Boron easily absorbed by the body indirectly helping to build and strengthen bone and connective tissue, but also supporting lean body mass and fat metabolism.
Boron is something nearly everyone needs. Why?
- Many of us fail to take in optimal levels of vitamin D and Boron
- Nearly every woman past 30 and man past 40 loses more calcium in their urine than they absorb from their diets (i.e. negative calcium balance)
- So many of us are overweight
- Resists collagenase enzymes.
- Improves homeostasis of the active, hormonal form of vitamin D, especially in those deficient in vitamin D.
- May raise testosterone levels as much as 50% if needed in men in 60 days.
- May increase DHEA and Vitamin-D-3 levels if needed in men and women.
- May help postmenopausal women deficient in vitamin D-3 by increasing hormonal D-3, testosterone, estradiol and DHEA.
- The net effect of boron has been repeated in studies on many species of mammals from mice to humans. When Boron nutrition is adequate, the body retains more calcium than it loses (positive calcium balance).
Who can use it?
Athletes and anyone who aspires to healthy muscle tone may be interested in Boron. Adequate Boron nutrition from diet or phyto-boron supplementation may optimizes both 1,25(OH)2 Vitamin D-3 and testosterone levels. These hormones not only help build and strengthen bone and connective tissue, but also help support lean body mass and fat metabolism.*
Available in bottles of 60 tablets.
As a food supplement, take one (1) capsule daily or more as directed by a health professional.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.