Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Viridian 65+ Multivitamin is specifically formulated to improve the digestive system as well as the nutritional intake for people over the age of 65. This multivitamin is enriched with Vitamin B12 and folic acid, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Viridian 65+ Multivitamin contains B vitamins and Iron which contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin D and Vitamin C both work towards maintaining the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D in Viridian 65+ Multivitamin helps maintain bone strength. Viridian 65+ Multivitamin also contains Zinc which helps maintain your vision.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Viridian 65+ Multivitamin with Vitamin D – to aid in the maintenance of normal bones
- Added with Zinc – which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Contains Vitamins A, E K, Co-enzyme Q10, bioflavonoids and digestive enzymes
- Viridian 65+ Multivitamin is made without preservatives or artificial colouring
- Palm Oil-free
- Wheat, soy, lactose and gluten free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Two vegan capsules provide:
Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate) 2660iu 800ug, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCL) 50mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 40mg, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 50mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 20mg, Vitamin B12, (Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin) 100ug, Biotin 100ug, Folic Acid 200ug, Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 160mg, Vitamin D3 (600iu) 15ug, Vitamin D (D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 13mg, Vitamin K2 (Mk-7) 15ug, Chromium (Picolinate) 40ug, Iron (Bisglycinate) 7mg, Selenium (Methionine) 40ug, Zinc (Citrate) 10mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 10mg, Co-enzyme Q10 50mg, Betaine HCL100mg, Amylase (27,000 U/G), Lactase (65,000 Units/G), Lipase (10,000 Fip/G), Protease (140 Casein Protease U/G).
Suggested Directions For Use:
As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.