Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Viridian Hyaluronic Acid lubricates joints and muscles, while nourishing and hydrating the skin and reversing signs of ageing such as wrinkles, wound healing, acne, post-surgical tissue, eye disorders (particularly far-sightedness), sport injuries, nerve compression. Viridian Hyaluronic Acid when taken daily may improve menopausal health and wound healing properties. It also plays a potential role in genetic disorders of premature ageing such as progeria.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Great healing properties for scars and surgical recovery
- Supportive treatment for osteoarthritis, osetoporosis and fractures or connective tissue problems
- Maintains and contributes to the soft, plump and elastic appeal of your skin and lips
- Improves eye health
- May reverse signs of ageing and plays a potential role in premature ageing
- May improve menopausal health
- May help treat sport injuries and nerve compression
Each 100mg vegetarian Cellulose capsule contains:
50mg Hyaluronic Acid in a base of alfalfa, Spirulina and bilberry.
Suggested Directions For Use:
As a food supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not recommended in patients with hypertension or in cases of lymphedema due to cancer. It has been suggested that oral Hyaluronic Acid should be avoided by those with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Do not esceed the stated dose unless recommended by your health professional. Due to the hydrophilic (water attracting) nature of Hyaluronic Acid, it is not recommended alongside the use of diuretic medication. Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Not suitable for use during pregnancy unless recommended by your health professional. Regular fluid ingestion, at least 2 litres of water daily, is important for those using Hyaluronic Acid. Keep out of reach of children
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.