Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Viridian Organic Californian Poppy Tincture contains properties that may create a feeling of calm and promote restful sleep. Viridian Organic Californian Poppy contains Eschscholzia californica flowering herb, that has been used for centuries to reduce tension or anxiety throughout the day, relieving feelings of restlessness, agitation or stress. Viridian Organic Californian Poppy Tincture may also be useful in the treating gall-bladder colic. This herbaceous flower has been used as a sedative and hypnotic for children where there is over-excitability and sleeplessness so it prepares for peaceful sleep, reduces sleeping problems such as nightmares, waking during the night and difficulties in falling asleep. It is a valuable remedy for treating physical and psychological problems in children. Viridian Organic Californian Poppy Tincture may prove beneficial in attempts to overcome bedwetting.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Promotes feeling of calm and relaxation
- May be used for bed-wetting in children
- Reduces anxiety and tension
- May relieve feeling of restlessness
- May help reduce insomnia
Eschscholzia californica flowering herb, Organic Alcohol.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Take 15-30 drops, 2-3 times daily in a little fruit juice or water.
Children under 12 half adult amount.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation unless recommended by a healthcare practitoner
Do not exceed stated dose unless recommended by your health practitioner
This is a food supplement
Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Please note, some natural and harmless settlement may occur
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.