Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Available on backorder
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex helps with maintaining normal mental performance while uplifting your energy. The Quercetin aspect, of the Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex, has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-arthritic, anti-allergic and anti-histamine properties.Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex works as an anti-inflammatory agent by deactivating enzymes that produce inflammation. It consistently demonstrates the greatest activity amongst the flavonoids studies, with many medicinal plants owing much of their activity to their high Quercetin content.
The Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal mental performance and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex contains nettle extract, chamomile flower, pine bark extract, bromelain (from pineapple) and acerola fruit as well as Vitamin C.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Can boost your brain function
- Enriched with Chamomile Flower – which can promote a restful sleep
- Contains antiviral properties
- May help in treating glycemic disorders
- May reduce stress and fatigue
- Assists in improving mood and memory
- May be used in most anti-inflammatory and allergic conditions
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Kosher friendly
- Palm Oil-free
Two capsules provide:
Quercetin 300mg, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 150mg, Nettle Leaf (Urtica diocia) Extract (4:1) 100mg, Pine Bark Extract (95% OPC)100mg, Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100mg, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate) 50mg, Bromelain (1200gdu/g) 50mg, Acerola Fruit (Malpighia Glabra) 25mg
Suggested Directions For Use:
As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Caution required in those with known allergens to the daisy family (Compositae)
Although useful as an adjunct therapy, diabetes sufferers using medication should consult their physician before using nutritional supplements such as quercetin
Nettle should be used with caution with those receiving blood thinners
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.